Thursday, July 16, 2020

PiHPSDR Controller MKII

PiHPSDR Controller MKII - standalone solution for HPSDR radios



PCB is from JLCPCB...cheap and  great quality/service!!!

Tasters are also china made...

This is through hole version but good for smd too...

China made optical encoder , from old tulipan sdr project....

To mount this you need to drill bigger hole in PCB




 Raspberry PI 4...installing and configuring software...

For test purposes running QUISK and HiQSDR on Pi

Missing PSU IC...


ALPS encoders...



Test with my hermes sdr...
Overall PiHPSDR is great program...I am impressed with performance!!!
Better than windows version OpenHPSDR?...
Next step is to make some nice enclosure for this thing...and perhaps to try to make standalone TRX
in combination with Hermes Lite and   Taka, JI1UDD codec addon board..(Hermes Lite 2 Plus)
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello I like to get also these pcb for Jlcpcb, but they day i hsve the wrong file ? Do you have the correct gerber file fod PiHPSDR v2 for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to get a circuit board also. Are the layout files available? Nice job with the design. John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo, I don't know why jlcpcb refuse to make this pcb from original gerbers?...I had NO Problem with my earlier purchase from them...mail me to dejanmaticmol@gmail.com , I think I have one or two pcb leftover...:)

    ReplyDelete