Saturday, July 7, 2018

Denna L600 robotmower...repair...test and some pictures

For now - only few pictures....
I bought two  dead denna L600 robot mowers cheaply...
Main idea was to convert one to Ardumower , and one to left  for spares....but i managed to repair both mowers with minimum efforts...

We have in Serbia  house with big garden-and since we are now in Austria -mowing grass in our garden  is the biggest problem :), for my old father :)...so I hope to resolve this problem with robotmower.
Sadly they are not cheap at all...Husqvarna, Robomow...Honda Mio and others leading manufacturers  are superb, but I don't have 1000-2000eur for high end machine...

I will perform some test soon-in real life, with original Denna electronics, and soon I hope with Ardumower electronics too...


 Main cpu-too small :)

 Coils for perimeter wire tracking.


 On one  Denna  elektronics charging mosfet was  shorted...on other Denna problem was
 slippery wheels driving shafts, and corroded charging contacts.

 L298 motor drivers...one for each motor

 433MHz RX for remote controller



 Sadly, no info-schematics about circuit on web....




 Mower motor

 Two main motors...


Wiring inside mower....

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I have the same mower and it was reset, I cannot get past the password, do you know if it is possible to reset the password or what it should be. i bought the unit a long time ago and can't remember it. I have also been thinking to use an arduino but not sure how to set up the 24v motors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys dou you know how to pair new pilot for denna l600 or what pin combination should i connect on new pilot (based on pt2262-s) jumer A1 to A8 on remote controler pcb

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can you write the order of connecting the sensors to the motherboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, I have a Denna L600 which is working fine, but refuses to load on the docking station, so I have to manually load the battery each time. Any idea why the mower goes "home" but not recognises the docking station?

    ReplyDelete